Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit Reader Android fails to upload to Dropbox and results in the PDF not saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Foxit Reader Android fails to upload to Dropbox and results in the PDF not saving

It seems to be a reoccuring bug. I open a PDF in Foxit Reader Android connected through my Dropbox account, start highlighting and underlining things, then close the PDF to return to the main menu. It takes like 20 seconds before it says, "saving"..., then the changes to the PDF are saved to Dropbox.

However, this doesn't happen all the time, but frequently I have been losing my markups to the PDF because it doesn't save to Dropbox properly. I don't see that "saving..." message sometimes. My fix, although it is cumbersome, is to save the PDF from Dropbox to my Android device, then reupload the PDF with the changes through the FoxIt Reader app manually. Any solutions on how I can fix this?

Thank you for reporting it. To better understand the case, would you mind answering below questions? Thank you.
    1. Which version of FoxitMobilePDF for Android do you use?
    2. What is your Android device model?
    3. Does it happen for some files with bigger size?

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
      Thank you for reporting it. To better understand the case, would you mind answering below questions? Thank you.
      1. Which version of FoxitMobilePDF for Android do you use?
      2. What is your Android device model?
      3. Does it happen for some files with bigger size?
      [1] Version 7.2.1.1025
      [2] Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017)
      [3] All file sizes, it is completely random.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. It sounds so strange. Anyway, I have reported it to our QA and Dev team for further investigation, report id:MOBILE-3855
        Any news, I will keep you posted.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

PharowSkin10 sorry, there is not update about the issue for now. we will inform you once get any updates. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X