Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit Reader PDF Printer - Print to file, wrong PDF version ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Reader PDF Printer - Print to file, wrong PDF version ?

Hello !

I have a problem when printing to file using "Foxit Reader PDF Printer" - printer.
    When i print using c# and selecting above printer the generated PDF is of PDF version 1.3. When i manually choose to print using the same printer name i get version 1.7.

Why does the PDF version set too 1.3 when i print from code ?

I've attached one screenshot of PDF version of file manually created by "Print a test page" in windows.
    The other attached screenshot is created by code and "Print to file" option set. I want this file to be version 1.7 aswell.

Regards.

DanielT, According to the screenshots you sent,we noticed that the PDF file which its PDF version is PDF-1.4 was created by Foxit Quick PDF Library rather than Foxit Reader PDF Printer.
    For Foxit Quick PDF Library related questions or issues,please help to write to [email protected] with this thread link included,then we will help you to forward your email to our
    Quick PDF Library SDK engineers for further processing.
    For the PDF file which its version is 1.3 and was generated with Foxit Reader PDF printer by using C#,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information(E.g.windows10x64bit).
    2:Please help to click on "Help">"About Foxit Reader" in Foxit Reader to check its version number.
    3:Please give us the C# codes that you used to call Foxit Reader PDF Printer for creating PDF file.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
    X