X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyndi_wu
    replied
    scottchu

Would you please provide us with the following info for further troubleshooting?
    1:Your OS information(e.g.windows10x64bit).
    2:More info about iPrint or Fineprint, including the version number.
    3: Did this issue happen to all PDF files or just one particular one? Please send us one PDF file that to be printed and a screenshot of the problematic printout.
    4. Please try to print the same file with Foxit printer which is virtual printer to see if it happens.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• scottchu
    replied
    Thanks first, I try your suggest and then I find the problem. Because I'm using some viurtal printers, e.g. iPrint or Fineprint, When the pdf is printed to the virtual printer, the font becomes mess. But if I print it directly to the physical printer, it's ok. Strangely, if I use some other pdf softwares, e.g. Acrobat reader or PDF X-Change editor, to print same pdf file, it's ok, too. Can you tell why?

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    scottchu ,When you check the option"print as image",Foxit Reader will do flatten operations to print the whole page as an image during the printing.Foxit Reader will send all PDF data as image to the printer,that is the reason why the printing data became larger and printing speed will slow down.
    For the the printing has mess fonts,firstly please help to install our latest version 9.7.1 of Foxit Reader and upgrade your printer drive to see if it helps? Please do as follows:
    1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit Reader related programs (IE, office...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit Reader.
    Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 9.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 9.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit Reader 9.0;
    2) Download a newest version of Foxit Reader 9.7.1 from the link below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe
    3)Upgrade your printer driver to latest version from its official website.

If the the above procedures make no difference,please help to provid with us the following information:
    1:Your OS information(e.g.windows10x64bit).
    2:The printer Driver Model of your printer. By opening the path "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers",then choose the printer. Reference the attachment‘model.png’.
    3: Did this issue happen to all PDF files or just one particular one? Please send us one PDF file that to be printed and a screenshot of the problematic printout.
    If it is not convience to send documents on forum,please email them to [email protected](Attn. Lisa) and incide this thread link when you email to us.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• scottchu
    started a topic printing has mess fonts?

printing has mess fonts?

I try to print a pdf file and it shows mess fonts in preview. I have to check "print as image" to make it right but this could print quite slow. What's wrong?
    Last edited by scottchu; 03-10-2020, 06:15 AM.
Working...
X