Suggestions for PDF App That Isnt Garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for PDF App That Isnt Garbage

Is there any PDF app that isnt absolute garbage? FOXIT just ate a couple hours worth of work again by hanging and then corrupting my files. I have never used such horrible software before in my life.

clbraddock ,I sincerely apologize for any hassle and inconvenience that our Foxit software may cause for you.For the issue you mentioned,please help to provide with us the following information which will be helpful for our QA team to diagnose and find out the cause of the issue,so that our Dev team will make improvements in the future versions:
    1:Your OS information(E.g.windows 10x64bit).
    2: Do you use Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF? Please go to "Help" tab in Foxit Software,click on "About Foxit Software" to check its version number.
    3:What tools did you use in Foxit software to make changes to your PDF file before it got corrupted?
    4: Did you get any error message when Foxit program got stuck?
    5:Please go to the following place to find the crashlog.txt and crash.dmp files for us:
    C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Foxit PhantomPDF
    or
    C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader
    6:What happend to the corrupted PDF file you mentioned´╝čAre you still able to open the corrupted PDF file? If so,what contents are missing in the corrupted document?
    7:Please send us the corrupted PDF file.If you still have the original copy of the PDF file,please send us the original file.
    If it is not convenience to upload files on forum,please help to send them to [email protected] (Attn.Lisa) and indicate this thread link when you mail to us.

Comment

Working...
    X