Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolbar in Fullscreen mode

Hey
    I can't find a way to use toolbar in Fullscreen mode.
    I like to highlight and switch between tools (hand tool, highlight etc.) when I'm reading,
    especially to change color of highlighters, and I can't seem to find a way to do it in foxit reader.
    I've seen solutions relevant to 2012-2016 but I see they aren't an option right now.
    I there a way to do this?
    Thank you for your help.

Tal850 ,I am sorry that currently there is still not any way to display toolbar under full screen mode.According to your request,would you please try out the "read mode" in our Foxit Reader to see if it could meet your requirements? Please click on "View" tab in Foxit Reader>"Read Mode" to enter into read mode.

Comment

Thank you, it is better than using the normal mode, and it could suffice. I think it would be a great upgrade if the toolbar could be also in full screen mode, but this might work for now.
      Thank you for your response!

Comment

Tal850 ,Thanks for your response.We have also submitted the suggestion"Support to display toolbar or quick access toolbar in full screen mode for user to select some tools under full screen mode" to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-4961.

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us any time.

Comment

Thank you!
          I just have to let you know - while using Read Mode I was trying to access the different highliter colors in the Quick access toolbar, but everytime I click it it sends me back a few pages and sometimes even to the beginning of the PDF. I don't know why it happens but it sort of makes it impossible to use.

Comment

Tal850

Did the problem occur to any PDF document or just specific one? Is it possible to use your phone to record how you reproduce the issue so we could better advise? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X