Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbon & Update

Hi,
    Is there a way to hide the ribbon on Foxit for Mac (it takes almost a 1/5 of the screen!)? I mean without going to full screen mode, as this disables the option to highlight while selecting (I need to first select the text, then choose highlight, instead of doing this as I select the text), among other reasons

Also, when I click on "update" I get a "Cannot connect to the server. Please check your network connection." every time. Needless to say my connection is working perfectly fine

Thanks for the help

Asterion Currently, Foxit reader for Mac do not support hide ribbon. The requirement has been submitted to our team for checking by ID#MACLNX-10037, any updates will inform you. tks
    For update issue, may I know what's version of Foxit reader for mac installed? and where are you located at? tks.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
      My version of Foxit is 4.0.0.0430.
      I am currently located at Santiago, Chile

Comment

Asterion

Thanks for your update. I could also reproduce the mentioned "Check for Update" problem on my side and have reported it to Foxit internal bug tracking system for processing. Report ID#: MACLNX-10042. We'll update the status here or you may email to [email protected] with this ID# to track the processing status. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X