Transfer Foxit to another computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Foxit to another computer

I need to transfer Foxit from my current computer to a new computer.

In addition to my settings, I have a number of text and images (i.e. predefined text and "sign") that I frequently need to insert into documents.

What do I need to transfer to the new computer and where are these items stored by Foxit.

Thanks in advance,

Beverly Howard

Again, why does this forum not allow logged in users to edit their personal information and avitar?

I tried to upload a screenshot of the profile denial page, but I am also not allowed to do that either.

Did I do something to merit this?

Beverly Howard

Comment

bevhoward

To transfer the ink signatures that created with PDF Sign and the predefined text from one computer to another, we could try the following:
      1) Navigate to the destination folder like C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\InstaSign, where the PDF Sign signatures created in Foxit Reader were stored on. Then copy the files from one computer to the same directory on another computer;
      2) Navigate to "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\PredefinedText", then copy the files there from one computer to the same directory on another computer.

Comment

bevhoward

Regarding "not allow logged in users to edit their personal information and avitar", I've asked our forum adminstrator to help check into it and will update here once it's done so you could give it a try on your side. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks... look forward to it... in my case, it saves confusion.

Beverly

Comment

Working...
          X