Print in black&white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print in black&white

Hello is there the possibility to print a color PDF strictly in black&white, NOT grayscale? Acrobat has this option ...
    Last edited by MikeM; 12-18-2020, 09:10 PM.

MikeM
    Files printed as grayscale with Foxit or Adobe did not make any differences to print result. So no matter you print with Adobe or Foxit, they should print out same thing in black&white mode.
    If you really got the dissimilitude between two applications in grayscale mode, would it be possible to have some file or screenshots for further investgating?

Comment

Hello,I agree with you, but I mean these options here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/p...at-reader.html
      You are confusing grayscale with monochrome.
      I am not talking about grayscale...I have actually engeneering drawings with coloured lines that are not being printed by just using black/white (=grayscale) mode...The problem is that foxit has no 100% black and white option (=monochrome).
      Last edited by MikeM; 12-19-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

MikeM
        Well, Let me submit it to our Product Manager Team for evolution as report ID#PHANTOM-15197, hope this feature will be added soon and I will inform you with any update.

Comment

Great, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X