Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    GeneralOats ,Thanks for your respose. We have been aware of this issue you mentioned,it has already been submitted to our internal bug tracking system with report ID#QCPHANTOM-26685. We will keep you informed for any updates about this issue.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralOats
    replied
    I tried what you did. I opened "Post Your Idea" and "Register" it opened Firefox (my default browser) correctly (it is up to date). After that, I went to try dropbox again and the popup you've taken a screenshot of shows up. That's the problem. It seems to be opening that pop-up window in Internet Explorer. It should open up a portal window to connect dropbox and foxit but doesn't. When clicking Google Drive, a pop-up comes up where you can put in your email address but once you submit, says it doesn't work with this browser (again because it's using IE). I've posted some screenshots.

If you right-click on the dropbox popup and select properties this other pop-up box is what you get. It has an IE icon, but is denoted as a Firefox HTML file. If I take the value in the "Address: (URL)" box and put it into IE manually. I get that same screen. If I take that same URL and instead put it in Chrome, Firefox wherever, it takes me to the portal that it should go to. Unfortunately doing that outside of the Foxit program doesn't seem to link them within the program itself.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    GeneralOats
    I had set Chrome as my default browser, then once opened "Post Your Idea" or "Register" under the Help tab, you will see Chrome show up as browser, which means Foxit is following the window default setting; also when I click on dropbox from add place, it told me that need to upgrade 4 browsers to use Dropbox(Edge,Chrome,Firefox,Safari), no IE on the list, and when you select google drive, just a portal link came out instead of a browser.
    If you really have an issue with sign in with google drive or dropbox, please submitted error screenshots to [email protected], or you can provide me some more information here, thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GeneralOats
    started a topic Foxit refuses to use default browser...

Foxit refuses to use default browser...

On WIndows 10, whenever I go to "add a place" whether that be google drive, dropbox or any other. Foxit opens the login window in an Internet Explorer window. Internet Explorer being out of date I'm being refused to being able to login. Internet Explorer isn't my default browser. I've tried changing the default browser to other ones, and even reinstalling the browser but Foxit does the same thing opens an IE window that I can't log into. Is there any way to manually change foxit's browser behavior? Otherwise I can't really use it as is.
Working...
X