No announcement yet.

Can't copy/paste call out box next to a highlighted section on the Mac version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't copy/paste call out box next to a highlighted section on the Mac version

Hello,

I've just updated to the Foxit Reader 4.1.3 for Mac, and now I am not able any longer of copy/paste a call out box just next to a highlighted section of the text. Whenever I right click to paste, it appears an annoying selection boxe that spoils everything, as can be seen in the image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de Tela 2021-03-01 às 19.13.19.png
Views:	122
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	181812

This process is extremely important for me as I have the notations in these call out boxes for my studies.

it would be really good if this is fixed asap.

jrbulhoes ,We apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.However, I am sorry that I failed to replicate such issue that you mentioned on our part. Regarding this issue,please help to provide with us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information (E.g.windows 10x64bit).
    2: Did this issue happen to all PDF files or just some particular PDF files? Please send us one PDF file sample in which you are able to reproduce this issue there.
    3:If it is possible,please help to use the licecap tool to generate an animated gif that shows your whole process:
    https://download.cnet.com/LICEcap/30...-75984664.html
    After you installed the licecap,please open it, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.
    If it is not convenient to upload documents on forum,please help to send them to [email protected] (Attn.Lisa) and also indicate this thread link when you email to us.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Lisa, I sent an email on Saturday to the address you specified mentioning your name. Did you receive it?

Comment

jrbulhoes

Thank you for your email, we did receive it, we will follow up your case via the ticket you created.

Comment

Any return?

Comment

jrbulhoes We highly apologize for this great delay in our reply. I mistakenly put your ticket into closed box instead of new inbox last time in our internal system. This issue you mentioned also could be replicated on our part,it has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MACLNX-10340 .

Any updates about this issue,I will keep you informed. For your current workaround, please choose to double-click on the start or middle position of the highlighted texts again to bring up the highlighted note pop-up box before you could paste texts there.
            Last edited by Lisa_lee; 03-22-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X