X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richell_huang
    replied
    Originally posted by pantera160 View Post
    Apologies for hijacking this tread, but has this problem been solved for everyone?
    I am running foxit reader Version:11.1.0.52543 and am still encountering this issue.

This problem only happens with A4 pages.
    I can circumvent it by not selecting the 'Choose paper source...' option but that's not a permanent solution.

Any help is appreciated.
    Kind regards
    Sorry to hear that. We have not heard it yet after releasing version 11.1, would you mind completely removing Foxit Reader and reinstall it then reinstall printer driver and try again to see if it helps? Thank you.
    If still no luck, please help to provide us the following information:
    1:Your OS information(E.g.windows 10x64bit).
    2: Does it print PDF page with A4 size into paper with 22,9x32 size if you have the option “choose paper source by PDF page size” selected in the print dialog box?

Leave a comment:

• pantera160
    replied
    Apologies for hijacking this tread, but has this problem been solved for everyone?
    I am running foxit reader Version:11.1.0.52543 and am still encountering this issue.

This problem only happens with A4 pages.
    I can circumvent it by not selecting the 'Choose paper source...' option but that's not a permanent solution.

Any help is appreciated.
    Kind regards

Leave a comment:

• brych92
    replied
    Thank you! I'll try it next week. Wish you a good day!

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    edejaimes
    brych92 ,This issue you mentioned in this thread has already been resolved in our latest released version 11.1 of Foxit PDF Reader and Foxit PDF Editor.
    Please help to update your Foxit application to the latest version for getting around the issue. You could always download the latest version of Foxit PDF Reader or Foxit PDF Editor from our official download center.
    Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.

Leave a comment:

• Callanj
    replied
    lyndi_wu Could you advise if this was resolved in the 11.1.0.52543 release?
    We are having the same issues with the 11 version, have downgraded everything back to 10

Leave a comment:

• lyndi_wu
    replied
    edejaimes

Sorry, the issue will be fixed in next version if everything goes well. Now as temp solution, please uncheck the option “choose paper source by PDF page size” in Foxit printing dialog box.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• edejaimes
    replied
    Hello,
    Just wondering if this issue has been resolved. I am having exactly the same problem, but the link to download version 10 shown above doesn't work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    brych92 .Our QA team also could replicate such issue you mentioned and it has already been escalated to our Dev team for further investigation. Any progress about it,I will get back to you again.

Leave a comment:

• brych92
    replied
    Here is screenshot, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s6A...ew?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• brych92
    replied
    Update. I found, if PDF sheet size is little less then regular A4 format like 209.9*296.7mm, it chose paper size according to printer. Also I noticed that driver gives to foxit paper size 210.0x296.9mm, maybe previous version of reader was able to manage this driver issue. Hope this will help you to solve problem sooner, Have a nice day!

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    brych92
    Thanks for your report, this issue is been reviewing by our develop team, will forward an update the moment we have it

Leave a comment:

• brych92
    replied
    Hello Lisa, sorry for late reply. According your questions:
    1. Windows 10x64bit 20H2, 19042.985 build
    2. Only A4 and A3, no any other trays.
    3. Yes, if option not chosen, printing works normally, and paper size is taken from printer driver settings correctly, but when I switch it on, paper size switch to mentioned in first message.
    4. As I mentioned above, printing without “choose paper source by PDF page size” works fine, even if I use A3 paper size for A4 PDF documents, and vise versa. Printed paper match chosen in printer driver settings.
    Let me know if you will need any other information.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    brych92 ,We didn't provide the V10 of Foxit Reader for downloading on the website.Please click here to download it directly.
    Regarding this issue you mentioned in this thread,it has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-27656. However,I still need your help to provide with us the following information:
    1:Your OS information(E.g.windows 10x64bit).
    2:Are there any other boxes (except the A4 and A3) with other papers included in your printer? Do you have the papers with the following paper sizes in your printer's paper-feed trays?
    22,9x32,4
    48,3x32,9
    3: Do you mean that Foxit Reader V11 would actually print PDF page with A4(or A3) size into paper with 22,9x32,4(or 48,3x32,9)size if you have the option “choose paper source by PDF page size” selected in the print dialog box?
    4:For your current workaround, would you please try to print PDF page with A4(or A3) size without the option “choose paper source by PDF page size” selected in the Foxit Reader print dialog box and choose to click on "Properties“ dialog box to bring up your printer properties box and select "A4(or A4)" paper size there manually? And let us know if the mentioned workaround helps?

Look forward to your reply.

Last edited by Lisa_lee; 06-01-2021, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brych92
    replied
    Thank you for your time! Is it possible download version 10 from foxit web site? Or maybe you can give me direct link? Thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience, you can downgraded to version 10 for printing the files, and we will report it to our QA and Dev team for further investigation, and get back to you if there is any update about it, thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X