Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    tvbcristt ,Yes,I am sorry that the issue hasn't been addressed in V11.1 yet, the fix for this issue will be scheduled in the next development cycle. We will keep you informed again once there is any version released with this issue fixed.

Leave a comment:

• tvbcristt
    replied
    Same here, really annoying. Unforunately even the new version 11.1.0.52543 didn't solve that yet.

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    carlfriedrich Sorry for the inconvenience. This issue can be reproduced by our team and will create plan to fix.We'll keep eye on it and inform you once get any updates. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• carlfriedrich
    replied
    This issue is really annoying. I already looked out for alternative PDF readers, because it's so bugging me. However, I did not find any other one as good as Foxit Reader, so I really hope that this will get fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Once there is any update about it, Roy will update it to you.
    Have a nice weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Snoob
    replied
    Originally posted by Roy_Chen View Post
    mattcro
    Thanks for your report, I already submitted to our QA/Dev team as report id#QCPHANTOM-27957, I will forward an update the moment I have it.
    I just registered toTHANK YOU, I'm going crazy for this bug

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    mattcro
    Thanks for your report, I already submitted to our QA/Dev team as report id#QCPHANTOM-27957, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Leave a comment:

• mattcro
    started a topic Close [X] button does not extend to window edge

Close [X] button does not extend to window edge

I've just started using Foxit Reader 11 on Windows 10 (was on Foxit 9.7 previously I think), and I notice that (as part of the new skin?) the main window close [X] button does NOT extend to the window edge, unlike standard window close buttons. This makes it harder to quickly close a maximised Foxit window by flicking the mouse cursor up to the corner of the screen and clicking, as I am accustomed to with every other program/window.

2 screenshots attached of the top-right corner of my desktop/screen:
    Foxit maximised window with mouse cursor on X button (note the button active area becomes shaded/highlighted when the cursor is over it).
    Foxit maximised window with mouse cursor at top of window (note the button active area is NOT shaded/highlighted because the cursor is beyond it).

Incidentally, Foxit Reader's Minimise and Restore buttons are the same height, but I rarely use those. However, the system menu IS full height and can be clicked with the cursor at the extreme top-left of the screen.
    Last edited by mattcro; 07-07-2021, 03:28 PM.
Working...
X