Full list of Folders not available on OneDrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full list of Folders not available on OneDrive

I use Foxit on my iPad. For some reason when I try to open a new file using the connected OneDrive account, I do not see all the folders in at least one directory... I know the folders are there, and they are also available off line. The folders missing are those after about mid-way through the 'S's when listed alphabetically. There are a lot of folders, subfolders and files overall under this top level directory, so I am thinking that maybe FoxIt has an unintentional limit on the number of files its willing to list...

Any help to make these other directories accessible would be much appreciated.

We don't have any limit on it. Would you mind making some screenshots of the top level folder and corresponding subfolders so we could try our best to imitate it on our side and figure it out? Thank you. Have a nice weekend.
    BTW, which version of Foxit PDF do you use?

Comment

Hi,e
      Here is a summary of the folder and file structure. I am using the iPad iOS version 11.0.4.0715. I have also tried this on Android, and have the same problem. I am using version 11.1.1.0715 there. AND I tried it on the Windows version 10.1.3.37598 and have the same problem there!
      Attached Files

Comment

Grant837 , Thanks for your response. This situation you mentioned has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MOB-5227.
        However,we still need your help to provide with us the following information:
        1:How did you created those folders which are invisible in Foxit application(for example, we accessed the mapped and synchronized onedrive folder in windows explorer directly on a Windows OS computer, then created sub-folders there)?
        2:Please help to install onedrive client in your computer/mobile devices ,then choose to access onedrive from within the onedrive client directly to see if you could see those "invisible" folders over there?

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Hi, these folders where created by Calibre ebook manager on a Windows 10 pc.
          All the files are accessible using the OneNote app on my iPad, and on my Windows PC, and on my Android device. Also Adobe Reader can access them on my iPad, and PC. I did not try on my Android device.

Comment

Grant837 ,Thanks for your response.You mentioned that those files are accessible using the OneNote app ,please help to take some screenshots in both of OneNote app and Foxit application to show us those files which you could see in OneNote app,but they are invisible in the Foxit application.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Here you go. Screenshots from iPad. 4/7
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are the other 3 of 7
                Attached Files

Comment

Grant837 ,Those screenshots have been passed on to our QA team already. Any new updates from our QA team about the issue you reported,I will get back to you again.

Comment

Grant837 ,We have also received a ticket that you reported regarding this issue (ticket number #116170),we will keep on following up this issue in ticket#16170.

Comment

For anyone interested, this this has been taken up as a bug (for all versions I think) of FoxIt, along with not saving/updating documents back to their original location in OneDrive (at least on the iPad).

Comment

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This issue has been reported to our QA and Dev team and it is under processing, once there is any news about it, we will keep you informed. Thank you.

Comment

Alas, the last round of updates has not resolved this problem on any of iPad, Android phone, or MS Windows... very frustrating.

Comment

Really sorry about it. We have sent a reminder to corresponding person to push it, if we are informed about any update, we will post here soon. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.

Comment

Update: After the last update, I can now see and open the files from OneDrive cloud in Android and iOS (iPad). Alas, I can not see the directories yet in the Windows version, also after the 'OpenFile' update.

Unfortunately, I can not successfully save any edits [of large files] on Android or iPad. I have tried adding bookmarks and text. When I close the files, it clearly is taking some time to upload the files somewhere... but then:

1. on my iPad, it says the file has to be less than 4MB. If I try to open via the file via the 'recents' list, it says the file is corrupt.

2. on Android, the edited version is not to be found on OneDrive Cloud (the earlier version is there), ditto if I open via the 'recent'' list.

I can save edits on small files, eg I tried on a 833KB file

So, alas, I still can not justify paying for a subscription for what I suspect is a fine product.

PS: why am not not 'authorized' to upload an attachment?
                              Last edited by Grant837; 10-07-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X