Originally posted by tlyrantonaki View Post
    Hello,

I have a similar problem.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	revocation.png
Views:	111
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	186556
    This signature was valid until 12/12/2021. 01-12-2021 the document has valid signature. After 12/12/2021 it appears not valid while there is a timestamp. The signature was created with foxit. You have mentioned above that "The certificate revocation status is embedded in the signed PDF. Embedding certificate revocation information can occur when the document is signed and saved." The revocation information is automatically embedded or we must find a setting in preferences menus?
    Sorry for the trouble. Could you send us the file for checking? Also, may I know the version number of Foxit you are using?

Leave a comment:

• tlyrantonaki
    replied
    Hello,

I have a similar problem.

Name:	revocation.png
Views:	111
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	186556
    This signature was valid until 12/12/2021. 01-12-2021 the document has valid signature. After 12/12/2021 it appears not valid while there is a timestamp. The signature was created with foxit. You have mentioned above that "The certificate revocation status is embedded in the signed PDF. Embedding certificate revocation information can occur when the document is signed and saved." The revocation information is automatically embedded or we must find a setting in preferences menus?

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    Yes, please have further checking and feel free to contact us if you have any further issues, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• lbi
    replied
    Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

I use ADOBE READER X 2021.005.20060.
    I have removed the certificate in the trusted Id List and the document is now not recognized as LTV.

I will check my signature process.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    lbi
    Some updates from our team:
    1. What is your Adobe version? The result on our internal device, both Foxit and Adobe didn't show the LTV was enabled.
    2. Would you mind deleting the signature from the trusted ID list, then verifying it again?

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    lbi
    Already submitted it to our QA/Dev team as report id#QCPHANTOM-28286, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Leave a comment:

• lbi
    replied
    Hi Roy_Chen,

Thanks for your feedback.
    You can download the file here: https://we.tl/t-5nvU5VgaRj

Let me know if you detect something wrong in the file.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    lbi
    Regarding the situation you encountered, please follow and check if the LTV is enabled from below:
    To achieve long-term validation, the following are required:
    1. The signature is verified using the secure time provided by a timestamp or at which the signature was applied.
    2. The signed PDF has not been altered and the certificate has not been revoked or expired.
    3. The certificate revocation status is embedded in the signed PDF. Embedding certificate revocation information can occur when the document is signed and saved.
    Also, would it be possible to have this file for internal testing? Appreciate your time.

Leave a comment:

• lbi
    started a topic Signature not recognized as LTV

Signature not recognized as LTV

Hi,

For one of my customer, all my digital signature are not recognized as LTV.
    But, in Adobe Reader, the same document is correctly recognized.

Can anyone explain me why the LTV validation are not the same between Adobe Reader and Foxit PDF Reader ?

In Adobe Reader X (sorry, my Adobe is in french) :

Name:	adobeX.png
Views:	228
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	184858

In Foxit PDF Reader

Name:	foxitPdfReader.png
Views:	144
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	184859