Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes closed and displaced each time a PDF is closed

Hi all,

I use Foxit Reader 10.1 (32 bits) on Windows 10 to take notes directly on the PDF of the lesson during my classes.
    Until a few months ago, the notes I created would stay open and wouldn't move when I closed and reopened a PDF file. But now, my notes are systematically closed, and I have to re-size them and put them back in the right place one by one each time I open a PDF file I have previously annotated.
    Could you tell me how to keep them as they were when I close, please?

Best,
    Konilo

Konilo

Please go to File->Preferences->Commenting->to change the setting o f"Ensure that pop-ups are visible as the document is scrolled" and see if it helps. If not, I would encourage you to upgrade to version 11.0.1 and see if it helps. You may also download a new setup package from Foxit website to install and see if it helps: https://www.foxit.com/pdf-reader/

Thank you.

Comment

Upgrading to 11.0.1 solved my problem. Many thanks.
      That's another subject but do you know how to get a dark theme/skin in this new version, please? I am talking about everything but the actual PDF document i.e., the sidebars, tabs, etc.

Best,
      Konilo

Comment

Konilo , Thanks for your response. I am sorry that Foxit PDF Reader V11 doesn't provide multiple skins for user's choice anymore, so we cannot get a dark theme/skin in the new version.
        Regarding this situation, we have submitted the suggestion "Provide multiple skins for users' choice" as a new feature request to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-15673.

Comment

Lisa_lee Thanks for your response. Indeed, it seems like a regression. I hope we will have this feature back in the next version.

Best

Comment

Konilo , A new dark color scheme has already been redesigned and it will be implemented into our next minor release version 11.1 of Foxit PDF Editor. You may keep an eye out for the new release by subscribing to newsletters of Foxit PDF Editor releases from the bottom of Foxit homepage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEWSLETTER.png
Views:	112
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	185122

Last edited by Lisa_lee; 09-14-2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X