Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I set my bookmarks to bookmark in the correct order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I set my bookmarks to bookmark in the correct order?

its starting in teh second book mark position, IDEALLY, I'd like it sorted correctly, ie page 3 should be between the existing bookmarks of page 1 and page 5. How can I do this?

manimgoindowndown How did you create bookmark via Foxit? please provide detailed for reference.
    If you would like to change destination of bookmarks, please right-click target bookmark and select "Set Destination", then scroll to target page and click OK. thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amanda_liang View Post
      manimgoindowndown How did you create bookmark via Foxit? please provide detailed for reference.
      If you would like to change destination of bookmarks, please right-click target bookmark and select "Set Destination", then scroll to target page and click OK. thanks.
      https://imgur.com/a/8gxwwHp i want the page number my bookm ark is in to be sorted into the exsiting booksmarks, in the right place

Comment

manimgoindowndown The bookmarks are displayed by page number already. Is it possible that you could mark out what you'd like for bookmarks in the bookmarks panel so we could better advise?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X