Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit reader not showing correct font (but only in my pc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ekael

conte.carli

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your feedback to our Dev team for further investigation, they will do further investigation, any updates, we will keep you posted.

Comment

Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli
      Is it possible to check below locations to see if you guys installed the Alienleague.TTF? If so, provide us with this font file thanks.
      1. Go to folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, find the Alienleague.TTF.
      2. Open the Register Editor, then navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(long string)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts, see if Alienleague installed.(check my attachment)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roy_Chen View Post
        Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli
        Is it possible to check below locations to see if you guys installed the Alienleague.TTF? If so, provide us with this font file thanks.
        1. Go to folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, find the Alienleague.TTF.
        2. Open the Register Editor, then navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(long string)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts, see if Alienleague installed.(check my attachment)

Hello, no "Alienleague.ttf" in my "C:\users\my username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts" folder
        Neither any reference to Alienleague at the registry path you asked, and no Alienleague in any other path at the registry (did a text search with no results).
        Last edited by Cyrix386; 11-18-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Cyrix386
          Ok, that's fine, already collected that font file from other users who experienced the same issue, also I will forward your information to develop team for further investigating.

Comment

Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli

The folder you mentioned and the registry path are both completely empty. There are no fonts installed in this location.

The "Alien League Regular" font is only installed in C:\Windows\Fonts (the font is attached in the zip file). I couldn't find a ttf font for Alien League anywhere else (Program Files, complete user folder, etc.).
            Attached Files

Comment

conte.carli
              Thanks for your information, already forward it to our develop team, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Comment

Cyrix386
                Are you able to find any Alien League font files under C:\Windows\Fonts?

Comment

Cyrix386
                  Are you able to find any Alien League font files under C:\Windows\Fonts?
                  Negative. No Alien League font at C:\windows\fonts

That font has never been installed in my pc.

Comment

Cyrix386
                    Thanks, it's under analyzing by develop team, will inform you of any updates.

Comment

Working...
                    X