Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit reader not showing correct font (but only in my pc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ekael
    ekael

conte.carli
    conte.carli

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your feedback to our Dev team for further investigation, they will do further investigation, any updates, we will keep you posted.

Comment

Cyrix386
      Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli
      Is it possible to check below locations to see if you guys installed the Alienleague.TTF? If so, provide us with this font file thanks.
      1. Go to folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, find the Alienleague.TTF.
      2. Open the Register Editor, then navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(long string)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts, see if Alienleague installed.(check my attachment)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roy_Chen View Post
        Cyrix386
        Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli
        Is it possible to check below locations to see if you guys installed the Alienleague.TTF? If so, provide us with this font file thanks.
        1. Go to folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, find the Alienleague.TTF.
        2. Open the Register Editor, then navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(long string)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts, see if Alienleague installed.(check my attachment)

Hello, no "Alienleague.ttf" in my "C:\users\my username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts" folder
        Neither any reference to Alienleague at the registry path you asked, and no Alienleague in any other path at the registry (did a text search with no results).
        Cyrix386
        Last edited by Cyrix386; 11-18-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Cyrix386
          Cyrix386
          Ok, that's fine, already collected that font file from other users who experienced the same issue, also I will forward your information to develop team for further investigating.

Comment

Cyrix386
            Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli

The folder you mentioned and the registry path are both completely empty. There are no fonts installed in this location.

The "Alien League Regular" font is only installed in C:\Windows\Fonts (the font is attached in the zip file). I couldn't find a ttf font for Alien League anywhere else (Program Files, complete user folder, etc.).
            Attached Files

Comment

conte.carli
              conte.carli
              Thanks for your information, already forward it to our develop team, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Comment

Cyrix386
                Cyrix386
                Are you able to find any Alien League font files under C:\Windows\Fonts?

Comment

Cyrix386
                  Cyrix386
                  Are you able to find any Alien League font files under C:\Windows\Fonts?
                  Negative. No Alien League font at C:\windows\fonts

That font has never been installed in my pc.

Comment

Cyrix386
                    Cyrix386
                    Thanks, it's under analyzing by develop team, will inform you of any updates.

Comment

Any news about this problem?

Comment

Cyrix386
                        Cyrix386

This issue has been fixed internally and the fix is planned to be included in version 12.0. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
                          Cyrix386
                          Cyrix386

This issue has been fixed internally and the fix is planned to be included in version 12.0. Thank you.
                          Is there any chance of having a beta version with the fix before the 12.0 release? Or a patch for the current version...

Because of this problem I had to uninstall Foxit Reader and use Adobe Reader. I don't like Adobe Reader and I would like to return to Foxit Reader as soon as possible.

Comment

Cyrix386
                            Cyrix386 ,I am sorry that there is still no stable internal package available with this issue addressed. It is expected that there would be an internal version available that will fix the problem at the end of next February if everything goes as scheduled. So we recommend that you could choose to write to our Foxit support team at the end of Next February to apply for the internal testing package.To get in touch with our Foxit Support team directly,please submit a ticket from our ticket submission center.

Comment

When is that release scheduled? End of Feburary is much too late

I have that problem form a long time and now also have to change my default reader and uninstall foxit ...

Comment

titule
                                titule

As Lisa suggested, would you please submit a ticket in our Ticket submission center to ask for a previous version that didn't have this problem as temp workaround? Then when the formal release is available, you could upgrade to version 12.0.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X