Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit reader not showing correct font (but only in my pc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Lisa_lee
    Super Moderator

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    conte.carli
    conte.carli ,Sorry again for the trouble. We will continue monitoring the issue in our internal system from our end and keep you informed for any further progress about it. Before we release Foxit PDF Reader V12, please choose to downgrade to Foxit PDF Reader V11.1 or Foxit Reader V10 for getting around the issue.
    Lisa_lee
    Super Moderator
    Last edited by Lisa_lee; 01-07-2022, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• conte.carli

• conte.carli
    replied
    End of February? This is much too late. This has to be fixed with an update in the current version. I have more and more PDFs that have this problem. It is becoming unusable.

Leave a comment:

• cherry
    Super Moderator

• cherry
    replied
    titule
    titule

As Lisa suggested, would you please submit a ticket in our Ticket submission center to ask for a previous version that didn't have this problem as temp workaround? Then when the formal release is available, you could upgrade to version 12.0.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• titule

• titule
    replied
    When is that release scheduled? End of Feburary is much too late

I have that problem form a long time and now also have to change my default reader and uninstall foxit ...

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    Super Moderator

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386 ,I am sorry that there is still no stable internal package available with this issue addressed. It is expected that there would be an internal version available that will fix the problem at the end of next February if everything goes as scheduled. So we recommend that you could choose to write to our Foxit support team at the end of Next February to apply for the internal testing package.To get in touch with our Foxit Support team directly,please submit a ticket from our ticket submission center.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrix386

• Cyrix386
    replied
    Originally posted by cherry View Post
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386

This issue has been fixed internally and the fix is planned to be included in version 12.0. Thank you.
    Is there any chance of having a beta version with the fix before the 12.0 release? Or a patch for the current version...

Because of this problem I had to uninstall Foxit Reader and use Adobe Reader. I don't like Adobe Reader and I would like to return to Foxit Reader as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• cherry
    Super Moderator

• cherry
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386

This issue has been fixed internally and the fix is planned to be included in version 12.0. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrix386

• Cyrix386
    replied
    Any news about this problem?

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    Super Moderator

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386
    Thanks, it's under analyzing by develop team, will inform you of any updates.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrix386

• Cyrix386
    replied
    Originally posted by Roy_Chen View Post
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386
    Are you able to find any Alien League font files under C:\Windows\Fonts?
    Negative. No Alien League font at C:\windows\fonts

That font has never been installed in my pc.

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    Super Moderator

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386
    Are you able to find any Alien League font files under C:\Windows\Fonts?

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    Super Moderator

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    conte.carli
    conte.carli
    Thanks for your information, already forward it to our develop team, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Leave a comment:

• conte.carli

• conte.carli
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli
    Is it possible to check below locations to see if you guys installed the Alienleague.TTF? If so, provide us with this font file thanks.
    1. Go to folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, find the Alienleague.TTF.
    2. Open the Register Editor, then navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(long string)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts, see if Alienleague installed.(check my attachment)

The folder you mentioned and the registry path are both completely empty. There are no fonts installed in this location.

The "Alien League Regular" font is only installed in C:\Windows\Fonts (the font is attached in the zip file). I couldn't find a ttf font for Alien League anywhere else (Program Files, complete user folder, etc.).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    Super Moderator

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386
    Ok, that's fine, already collected that font file from other users who experienced the same issue, also I will forward your information to develop team for further investigating.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrix386

• Cyrix386
    replied
    Cyrix386
    Cyrix386

@ekael

@conte.carli
    Is it possible to check below locations to see if you guys installed the Alienleague.TTF? If so, provide us with this font file thanks.
    1. Go to folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, find the Alienleague.TTF.
    2. Open the Register Editor, then navigate to Computer\HKEY_USERS\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(long string)\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts, see if Alienleague installed.(check my attachment)

Hello, no "Alienleague.ttf" in my "C:\users\my username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts" folder
    Neither any reference to Alienleague at the registry path you asked, and no Alienleague in any other path at the registry (did a text search with no results).
    Cyrix386
    Last edited by Cyrix386; 11-18-2021, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X