Text box editing problems on latest reader updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text box editing problems on latest reader updates

The latest Reader version 11.1.0.52543 I'm using does some weird things when you try to edit a text box. It inserts some text formatting strings which have nothing to do with the text already there. Generally the whole text box insert or typewriter modes seem to not work reliably as they did before in earlier versions. I use these tools often so noticed this right away.

I installed and older version 10.1.4.37651 and all works well again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It will be fixed in next release, please keep an eye on it, thank you.

Comment

I am seeing problems with the text box and typewriter as well. Carriage returns disappear when I go back in to edit/add more text. Version: 11.1.0.52543 running on Windows 10 pro

Comment

[email protected]

Yes, it is known issue(case ID#QCPHANTOM-28652), when a new version with the fix for Foxit Reader is released, we will post here, hope we can get it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Carriage returns disappear when I go back in to edit/add more text.
          Glad to know I'm not the only one. I nearly gave myself an aneurysm after 10 minutes of trying to add a long text comment. It also disappears if you even try to move the text object.

Comment

DocWalk
            We totally understand that this bug is super annoying, so our develop already addressed and fixed that, will keep updating with a new version release for you.

Comment

Working...
            X