Automatically open PDF after Print to PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatically open PDF after Print to PDF

Hello, I am looking for a way to open a pdf-document directly on the screen. I use a program which prints automatically to a pdf-file (called hh:mm:ss.pdf) and intents foxit-reader to open it. But i want the file to be shown immediately on the screen, without using a mouse. How can I manage that?

JohnnySeifensieder
    JohnnySeifensieder
    We could check "View PDF Result" in the Foxit PDF Editor Printing preferences windows. Then the PDF document will be automatically opened after the conversion.
    1.Open the Devices and Printers from your Control Panel. You should find the Foxit PDF Editor Printer this printer there.
    2.Please right click on Foxit PDF Editor Printer and select Printing preferences option in the pop-up context menu to bring up the Foxit PDF Editor Printing Preferences window.
    3.Tick view PDF results option in the Foxit PDF Editor Printing Preferences window and click Apply to apply the change.

If you're not using Foxit PDF Editor, please let us know the version number of Foxit PDF Reader you're using. Thank you.
    cherry
    Super Moderator
    Last edited by cherry; 12-28-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X