Hotkey to highlight text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ Hotkey to highlight text

hi! Usually I can use (windows) Shift+up/down button to highlight text. This does not work in foxit PDF reader. Could someone give me a hint?

letmeknow Can you please create hotkey for highlight text by manual and see result? Right-click Ribbon and select "Customize the Ribbon", go to Keyboard tab>comment>highlight text>enter hotkey into box and assign. (Attached picture for reference)
    Any question please let me know, thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amanda_liang View Post
      letmeknow Can you please create hotkey for highlight text by manual and see result? Right-click Ribbon and select "Customize the Ribbon", go to Keyboard tab>comment>highlight text>enter hotkey into box and assign. (Attached picture for reference)
      Any question please let me know, thanks.
      hi, I think you are talking about something else. Let me give you an example: Open any website, mark some text and press shift+down key. You will see that you can mark rows as long as you wish until you click somewhere or press ESC (=> then the marks are gone). Now try this in foxit pdf reader - it does not work. With best regards

Comment

letmeknow

Thank you for your example. Now Foxit Reader does not support the shortcut, I have submitted the issue to our team, any update, I will keep you posted. ID#QCPHANTOM-29410.

Comment

Working...
        X