X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyndi_wu
    replied
    dunkoid
    Thank you for your info, I have forwarded it to our team for further debug, any updates, I will keep you posted.

Leave a comment:

• dunkoid
    replied
    I'm in the UK, so time zone is UTC

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    dunkoid , Our QA team can not replicate the issue "The time is correct on the Dynamic Stamp but incorrect on the Note (+1 hour)" that you mentioned. Would you please give us your location and time zone (such as California, USA, UTC/GMT-8)? Look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    dunkoid ,For another issue "The time is correct on the Dynamic Stamp but incorrect on the Note (+1 hour)" you referred, it also has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further investigation with the report ID#MACLNX-10966. Any progress on this issue, I will get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    dunkoid ,Regarding the date format on the stamp situation that you mentioned, we have got updates from our QA team. They mentioned that the date format on the stamp in Foxit PDF Editor for Mac is still using a fixed format. Its fixed format is MM/DD/YY which doesn't change as your system date format changes.
    Regarding the above situation, we have submitted a suggestion about "Hope the date and time format in the stamp can be consistent with the date and time format customized by the user in the MAC OS system", the suggestion ID number is# MACRD-9668.

Leave a comment:

• dunkoid
    replied
    Thank you.
    Just looked at my previous post with the screenshot and noticed the time is correct on the Dynamic Stamp but incorrect on the Note (+1 hour)!

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    Thank you. It has been updated in our bug system, once there is any update about it, we will inform you soon.

Leave a comment:

• dunkoid
    replied
    Foxit PDF Reader
    Version 11.1.1

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    dunkoid ,Thanks for your response. This stamp date format issue has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system with repoirt ID#MACLNX-10963,we will keep you informed for anby updates about this issue. May I also know do you use Foxit PDF Editor for Mac or Foxit PDF Reader for Mac,and please help to check its version number for us.

Look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• dunkoid
    replied
    I've checked and they are both set correctly.
    It's worth noting that when I add a Note, the date format displays correctly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 10.47.44.png
Views:	112
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	188195

Leave a comment:

• cherry
    replied
    dunkoid

The Dynamic Stamp utilizes the system's "Short date" and "Long time" format.
    Could you please go to System Preferences->Date & Time->Open Language&Region->Advanced... then check your Short Date and Logn time setting under Date and Time?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dunkoid
    started a topic Dynamic Stamp Date Format

Dynamic Stamp Date Format

The date format for dynamic stamps defaults to MM/DD/YY and there doesn't appear to be a way to change it.
    My system settings are set correctly - DD/MM/YY.
    I am using a Mac, Monterey 12.2.1
Working...
X