Keyboard shortcut to highlight selected text not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard shortcut to highlight selected text not working

I just started using Foxit PDF Reader Version 11.1.1.0126, and the keyboard shortcut to highlight selected text is not working. The user manual says that the shortcut is "Control+1." I have tried both "CMD+1" and "Control+1" on my mac, but neither works. CMD+1 is already assigned to set the Zoom level to Actual Size. Please help me!

doremifasolatido ,Thanks for using Foxit Software and feedback the situation to us. Currently, the actual situation is the default shortcuts for comments related tools have all been removed from the application since version V11 of Foxit PDF Editor for Mac, in order to be consistent with the Foxit PDF Editor for windows version. That is to say, after upgrading to Foxit PDF Editor for Mac Version 11, Comment keys such as the shortcut keys in the screenshot below cannot respond in Foxit PDF Editor for MAC anymore:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	keys.png
Views:	125
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	188217

However,our related team who are responsible for modifying user manuals forgot to delete "Comment Keys" from the keyboard shortcuts section of our Foxit PDF Editor/Foxit PDF Reader user manuals.
    Regarding the above situation, we have submitted the following requests to our product marketing department for their consideration´╝Ü
    The first request: Delete the introduction about Comment Keys section in the user manual to avoid customers misunderstanding that our Foxit PDF Editor/Reader for MAC still supports Comment shortcut keys. The suggestion ID is#MACLNX-10781
    The second request: Add the "customize keyboard " feature like Foxit PDF Editor does, so that customers will be able to customize the shortcut keys they want to tools by themselves in Foxit PDF Editor for MAC in the future. The suggestion ID is #/MACLNX-321

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Can you point me to the download link for Foxit pdf reader Version 10.1.4.37651 for Mac (assuming that I will be able to use the commenting shortcuts in that version)?
      Last edited by doremifasolatido; 04-10-2022, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Would you mind submitting a ticket from Create ticket to request the download link so we will reply to you with the link included? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X