Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying issues with the latest version (list)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found another bug in the latest version:
    cyrillic symbols in text boxes cannot be made bold anymore.
    but still works with latin symbols.

Comment

Originally posted by thehappiestone View Post
      Just found another bug in the latest version:
      cyrillic symbols in text boxes cannot be made bold anymore.
      but still works with latin symbols.
      i.e. when you highlight the text in a textbox and click "B" (make the text bold) - nothing happens if the text is typed in Cyrillic font/symbols

Comment

Originally posted by thehappiestone View Post

i.e. when you highlight the text in a textbox and click "B" (make the text bold) - nothing happens if the text is typed in Cyrillic font/symbols
        Just realized it's even more broken than I was thinking.

You can't make any text bold (latin or cyrillic) if you first type in a textbox and then try to highlight it and click"B" option 😅

BUT: if you create a textbox, then click "B" option, and then you type - the text will be bold

Comment

thehappiestone

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you please help to provide us below information and we will see if can reproduct this issue on our side ?

1.sample document

2.screenshots of operations&error message if any

3.screenshot of product name and version you are using by go to help menu->about Foxit PDF Editor/Reader .

Comment

Originally posted by joe_yang View Post
            thehappiestone

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you please help to provide us below information and we will see if can reproduct this issue on our side ?

1.sample document

2.screenshots of operations&error message if any

3.screenshot of product name and version you are using by go to help menu->about Foxit PDF Editor/Reader .
            Please see below a comprehensive guide:

1. Open any pdf document with the latest version of Foxit Reader (ver. 12.0.0.12394)
            2. Create a textbox (Comment > Textbox)
            3. Type some cyrillic symbols in the textbox you created (here is something written in cyrillic for you: В вашем фоксите полно багов.)
            4. Highlight some of the cyrillic symblos you just typed in the textbox (highlighting can be done by holding you left mouse button and draggin the cursor across the cyrillic text)
            5. Make sure you highlighted some cyrillic symbols (their background will change, you will be able to see it)
            6. Click "B" (Make bold) function in the "Format tab" ("Format tab" appears on the right side of the window as you activate a textbox)
            7. See the result. (i.e. cyrillic symbols will not become "bold"

Comment

thehappiestone
              Appreciate your time. I already got the same result as you said. So I submitted it to the QA/Dev team for investigating as report id# QCPHANTOM-30578, I will forward any update the moment I have it.

Comment

Working...
              X