Latest Foxit PDF Reader (version 12) and skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Foxit PDF Reader (version 12) and skins

Latest Foxit PDF Reader has only 2 skins to choose from - one of them is too whitish for me, and the other - I find to be too dark. Is there a plan to add more skins/more color control, or is there a location for downloadable skins, etc. ?

I find Black/Blue/Orange/Purple skins here, but no way to change.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Reader\Skins\Ribbon
    Last edited by wind_wu; 06-30-2022, 03:50 AM.

Comment

uzi Thanks for your feedback. I've submitted the requirement to our team for checking, track ID# PHANTOM-17186. Any update will inform you. thanks.

Comment

Totally agree with this post. One of the major reasons I used Foxit was that dark grey background that didn't hurt my eyes. Now the first skin/background is way too white, and the other one is too dark. I had to go back to an older version. I hope you can bring it back, or at least add it to the options.

Comment

Sorry to say that currently we have no plan to add more skin in newer update. Each skin requires a certain amount of work (considering all buttons and functions). We are going to review the existing UI design, and make appropriate adjustments to improve. If there is any chance that another skin option is added, we will keep you posted.

Comment

Unfortunately this skin issue--the choice between bad and even worse--is a potential deal breaker for me...
            Is this something that is also a problem with the full featured Foxit PDF Editor? I was going to buy the full product, but I'm weary now because of this issue.

Comment

Analyst314 I understand your feeling and sorry for the inconvenience. Current skin options are not perfect indeed, but not a problem. We'll forward your feedback to our team for reference, thanks.

Comment

I have to agree, it is much too white. The buttons do look better and have more color, but changing the background from grey to white is a major step backwards.

Comment

aaronssh,Thanks for your feedback,We also already forward your message to our product management team (report ID#PHANTOM-17186) . And may I suggest you try to switch to Dark skin mode to see if it will look bettter for you?

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X