Set the colors of the "quick color selection" for highlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set the colors of the "quick color selection" for highlight

It would be great if we could set the colors of the "quick color selection" for highlight.
    Is this possible in the current version? If no, it would be great to have this option.

ximak, Thanks for reaching out to Foxit Supprt team. This quick color selection has already been added for highlight since version 11 of Foxit PDF Editor and currently our latest version is version 12.0. If you are still using an old version,please give our latest version a try by downloading it from our official download center below:
    https://www.foxit.com/downloads/

Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.
    Attached Files

Comment

Lisa_lee, Thanks for your response. I do use this quick color selection. My only issue is that I can't set/change the colors. I often use other colors than the default colors in this quick color selection. It would be very helpful if we could set the colors we want instead of using the format side tab for colors other than the default colors of the popup.

Comment

ximak,Thanks for your response. Those colors provided in the pop-up quick colors are fixed and cannot be modified yet. Per your request,I have submitted the suggestion "Support to
        customize colors for the quick color selections" as a new feature request to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-17190,so that it may be considered in future versions.
        Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.

Comment

Please, how can I disable this quick color selection?
          I understand its purpose, but I already have selected my go-to color and I want to stick to it, and just read and highlight. This popup is really driving me crazy.

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience. It has been reported to our PM team for future evaluation, report id:PHANTOM-16414. Once it will be implemented in future release soon.

Comment

Working...
            X