bookmarks not loading when using CLI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug bookmarks not loading when using CLI

for some reason when I convert word files to pdf the bookmarks stopped working.
    they used to.
    as in i used to use:
    <Foxit Reader installation path> <PDF Path> /A nameddest=destination
    and it used to work but it stopped.
    any idea why?

Creator module is not available in version 10 and above versions, I guess you are using the old version before 10, right? I am sorry that it is the old versions that are not under maintenance, your kind understanding is highly appreciated.

Comment

it's not that. i am using an outside program to export docx to pdf. i have tried several programs to export to pdf with the bookmarks. the bookmark themselves exist in the file and are accessible through the bookmark menu in foxit reader. but trying to access them through the CLI results in loading the last location that the file was opened in and not the location of the bookmark.

Comment

erez
        Let me have your version details, if you are in the newest version 12, please send us the issue file(original WORD file) for internal testing.
        If not, please follow the link below to update the version to 12 to see if it works.
        http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe

Comment

I tried it now with the latest version 12.0.0.12394
          where can i send the file to?

Comment

erez Can you please click here to submit a ticket to us? Thanks.

Comment

it doesn't let me ticket foxitreader for some reason. it just refers me to:

For any versions of Foxit PDF Reader, we offer 24/7 support on the knowledge base. Please choose one of the options below for further assistance.

Comment

erez I've created a ticket to [email protected]. Can you please check ticket# 220979 and provide the file to me? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X