Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request: RTL double page facing view

Hi,

I have a feature request please. For Right-to-Left languages books are read with the previous page on the right hand side and the next page on the left hand side. Can a feature be added in the View tab that switches the pages in Facing view (i.e. book view)? Currently this is only effectively possible when using the Reverse View, but this forces me to scroll upwards to turn to the next page, which is counter-intuitive.

In summary: can a feature be added where Facing View changes [1][2] into [2][1].

Kind regards,
    Flow

flowtje,Based on your request, please do the following: Go to the "File" tab>" Preferences" to bring up the preferences dialog box, please click on "Languages", please choose "Right to Left" for "Default Reading Direction" opiton, click on "OK" to save the setting.Then the facing view will be changed into [2][1].
    Any further questions or concerns,please contact us again at any time.

Comment

Thanks, that changes the direction now! Is there a way to have a shortcut where I can switch back and forth between RTL and LTR depending on what document I have open (since I use the program to read English PDFs as well in book view)?

Comment

Sorry it is not available now, we will report it as suggestion to our PM team for future evaluation, hope it will be considered in future. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

flowtje,The suggestion about “have a shortcut where I can switch back and forth between RTL and LTR for the default Reading Direction setting” has been submitted which report ID is#PHANTOM-17289. Any further questions or conerns,please contact us again at any time.

Comment

Working...
            X