The new version is a disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new version is a disaster

The new version is riddled with terrible new ideas. I can't change the language because it says the file is not available, the vertical scroll bar doesn't work, I can't change the width of the pages either. I can't install an older version either, it updates to the latest version which is awful, impractical and is wasting a lot of my time.

Antuan
    We apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.
    Could we collect more detailed description of those issues for further investigation?
    1. Which version did you install? Below is the multi-language version link for you to reinstall.
    http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...Setup_Prom.exe
    2. "the vertical scroll bar doesn't work" and "I can't change the width of the pages either", it is possible to have this issue file for internal testing?
    Also, do you have a small video to show us what is going on with the program

Comment

I completely agree with this statement. If you start opening many documents at the same time, eventually the tab space gets filled up and instead of logically continuing to open them torwards the right they start opening on the left side. So annoying and it makes cycling through all the opening PDFs a nightmare since they lose their order. As an example, I've put numbers indicating in what order I opened the files. 1-5 from left to right ok. But upon filling the tab space, 6 jumps to the left side and they start opening from right to left. Please fix it if possible. I really like this software but this specifically is super buggy

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	114
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	190325

Comment

Originally posted by a.lo23 View Post
        I completely agree with this statement. If you start opening many documents at the same time, eventually the tab space gets filled up and instead of logically continuing to open them torwards the right they start opening on the left side. So annoying and it makes cycling through all the opening PDFs a nightmare since they lose their order. As an example, I've put numbers indicating in what order I opened the files. 1-5 from left to right ok. But upon filling the tab space, 6 jumps to the left side and they start opening from right to left. Please fix it if possible. I really like this software but this specifically is super buggy

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	114
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	190325
        Sorry for the inconvenience. This issue has been forwarded to our team for improvement, report id:QCPHANTOM-30419
        Any update, we will keep you informed, thank you.

Comment

a.lo23,With this post,I would like to give you a quick update about the issue that you reported in this thread. Our Dev team have already implemented an internal version (sprint261)with this issue addressed. And the fix will also be applied to our next minor release version 12.1 of Foxit PDF Reader which is scheduled to be released at the end of this year if everything goes as planned.
          When you want to give our internal version (sprint261) a try,please help to submit a ticket from our ticket submission center to​ apply for the internal version. Please input Att:Lisa as the subject so I will take care of it when it is received.​

Comment

Working...
          X