Problem with printing a PDF form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with printing a PDF form

Hello. I filled a pdf-form (it`s for a schengen visa) and I`m trying to print it, but there appears the text of instructions for the form that shouldn`t be there. It doesn`t appear when i view the document, but it does by itself when I try to print. How to fix it?
    Actually there are also "buttons" in the form that indicate the next page, but they disappear while printing. Only the ones from the top of the first page don`t. And after printing i see them on the paper together with the message.
    https://um.fi/documents/35732/0/3180...=1642762562248
    Last edited by anastassiyah; 08-29-2022, 10:17 PM.

Thanks for the post. As per checked, there is a hidden button in first page. When clicking on the first button, a hidden button will appear as below. The properties of this hidden button is set to Hidden but Printable, that's why the text of instructions is printed. The same property for next page button is set to Visible but unprintable so it will not be printed while others are set to visible. It seems to me the file was not designed well. The hidden button looks like duplicated so you can either remove the button or change the setting to Hidden and then it will not be printed.To edit a form field, you need to use a pdf editor instead.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	82.0 KB ID:	190586
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	54.2 KB ID:	190587

Comment

Originally posted by Doris Wang View Post
      Thanks for the post. As per checked, there is a hidden button in first page. When clicking on the first button, a hidden button will appear as below. The properties of this hidden button is set to Hidden but Printable, that's why the text of instructions is printed. The same property for next page button is set to Visible but unprintable so it will not be printed while others are set to visible. It seems to me the file was not designed well. The hidden button looks like duplicated so you can either remove the button or change the setting to Hidden and then it will not be printed.To edit a form field, you need to use a pdf editor instead.
      Thank you so much! I had to download foxit pdf editor and I deleted all the buttons

Comment

Working...
      X