Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mails from Foxit Reader created twice in Outlook

hello!

I am using Foxit PDF Reader 12.0.1.12430 in combination with newest version of Microsoft Outlook 2019 (Update Version 2208)
    When using the button "send current tab via mail" it opens two identical draft mails in Outlook and only one gets deleted when sending of course.
    Is this a known problem and when will this be fixed?
    Is there a beta or such version I could test?
    Thank you in advance‚Äč

tkpaul92 The issue cannot be reproduced as description. Can you please provide details information for checking? such as OS info, default mail client in system, detailed steps, etc.
    Since above maybe related to privacy information, can you please submit a ticket to us? Thanks.

Comment

hello!

thanks for your reply.
      It was not possible to submit ticket, it just showed a pop-up to forward me to knowledge base and forums.
      Here is the requested information:
      default mail client in system: Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Version 2208 (Build 15601.20088)
      steps to reproduce: Open saved PDF file in Foxit Reader. Click icon Click image for larger version  Name:	foxitpdfmailicon.png Views:	1 Size:	511 Bytes ID:	190958labeled "send current register via E-Mail" in Quick Access Toolbar. Two drafts are instantly created in Outlook and when sending one of them only that one of them disappears of course.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tkpaul92; 09-13-2022, 01:35 PM.

Comment

tkpaul92 Can you please click the link to submit ticket? and please attention to Amanda. thanks.
        Besides, I've made test as the description but only one draft opened. Can you please make screenshot picture or video to record the issue? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X