Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to put single buttons onto Quick Access Toolbar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to put single buttons onto Quick Access Toolbar?

How do i put single buttons of commands onto the QAT? I seem to be only able to put main menu's on there and it is infuriating to have a massive step back in usability and efficiency in this regard?

e.g. i cant seem to put a single "Line Weights" button on there like i used to just a "View Settings' menu that is THREE presses deep instead of one. ANd this goes for MANY commands i cannot simply put them directly on there. How can i do this? i've had enough of this annoyance! I can't just put "Rotate Right" and "Rotate Left" on QAT and press them to rotate the damn page as i am forced to put a "Rotate View" button that i have to click once to show a "Rotate View" button that i have to click again to bring up two options and then click Left or Right. This is ridiculous and i can't believe anyone that uses damn software would not get instantly pissed off with such a UI and usability step backwards and pointless actions.

What haver i missed? Is single commands buried somewhere i can't find because there is no search for UI elements?

Thanks for any tips if anyone knows.

HoffY May I know what's version of Foxit PDF Reader installed on your end? I can add those single buttons onto QAT in v12.0.1 Foxit, and all of them can be clicked from QAT to work directly. Attached picture for reference.
    Can you please right-click the single button and select "Add to Quick Access Toolbar"? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi amanda_liang,

Thanks for your response. The version is v12.0.0.12394.

Perhaps it is just difficult for me to find the icons in the lists. All i could find was the main buttons so i thought thats all i could put there.‚Äč So it look slike the trick is to right click a button and add via that shortcut.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X