Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank pages

I keep seeing blank pages in pdf documents after:

1) Power state change on laptop (plugging in power lead) (really irritating)
    2) After Hibernation cycles (just annoying)

The blank pages are also indicative of not able to open pages from the index (the + sign on folded indexes)

I have to close down foxit and restart and hope the file tabs are able to open the files on restart.

After this I am able to read the documents ok.

This is becoming unusable as this issue has become worse in version 6.2.0.0429 (it used to be just the hibernate that caused the problem) now it seems to be the change in power state.

Doesn't seem to be a reply concerning this major issue.

Please provide some feedback or foxit hits the bin.(sadly)

Comment

What !!

Still no reply regarding this fundamental issue.

I conclude that there is no fix and Foxit is officially buggered.

Come on guys, make an effort.

Comment

Still no reply...

Comment

@RayMcc,

Sorry for the delay. Is it possible to make screenshots or make a small video that helps us to know the issue intuitively? What is your OS type? (E.g. Win7, 32-bit or 64-bit?) Instructions about how to replicate the issue. Thank you.

Comment

Ok screen shot of document. Only a single page is rendered the rest is blank. This is after a laptop power state change. The same thing happens after a hibernation cycle. All other documents in other tabs follow the same issue. My colleagues have the same issue, again on win 7 64 bit.

A program terminate and re-execute, re-loads all the tabbed files and its renders ok again.

Win 7, 64bit

Comment

Ok screen shot of document. Only a single page is rendered the rest is blank. This is after a laptop power state change. The same thing happens after a hibernation cycle. All other documents in other tabs follow the same issue. My colleagues have the same issue, again on win 7 64 bit.

A program terminate and re-execute, re-loads all the tabbed files and its renders ok again.

Win 7, 64bit

Comment

Trying to post a screen capture..

Comment

keeps rejecting my post..

Comment

I can't post a screen shot.

Comment

Cannot repost a screen shot

Comment

@RayMcc,

Please email the screenshot to [email protected] Attention Cherry, and please include this post thread. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X