Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit reader 7 text Highlighter issue !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just done. Download the last 7.0.6 version, the highlight bug has been fixed.

Comment

Hi, download last 7.0.6, the bug has been fixed.

Comment

Hi m.m,

Thanks for the update. Yes, Foxit Reader 7.0.6 has fixed this highlight bug.

Comment

Thank you Foxit team, the highlighter works very well now. What a relief!
          (and I guess I missed m.m's comment earlier that the update was up -- apologies)

Comment

I came here to resolve the same problem. Update has fixed it. Only update did not inform there is a new update, i put in update > recommended. But that is not important.

Comment

Hi Perk,

Please go under "File"->"Preferences"->"Updater" to set the Automatically Update behavior.

Comment

Hello, I also just upgraded and am having a different problem regarding highlighting. Everything I highlight is in yellow and to change colour I have to select text and then choose new colour. Is there something I've missed? In the old version I could change the colour and everything I highlighted thereafter would be that colour until I changed it again.
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by natb View Post
                  Hello, I also just upgraded and am having a different problem regarding highlighting. Everything I highlight is in yellow and to change colour I have to select text and then choose new colour. Is there something I've missed? In the old version I could change the colour and everything I highlighted thereafter would be that colour until I changed it again.
                  thanks
                  Version 7 works different from the previous versions. To change the color for those text markup, please right click on the highlight, select Properties, change the color in the Appearance tab. Check “set current properties as default” if you want the selected color as the default text comment color.

Comment

thank you ,this infomation very good

Comment

Working...
                    X