Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silkphoenix
    replied
    richell_huang -- Thank you for your response. It's NOT that I couldn't open any PDF file from Hotmail, the problem is I COULD NOT open/delete/compose any EMAILS in Hotmail, which has NOTHING to do with any PDF files. So when I found out the conflict, I was very surprised and wondered what does Foxit Reader has to do with Hotmail email servers? Again, it's NOT the PDF files in Hotmail that caused the problem, it's the EMAILS themselves that users cannot open/delete/compose. I reverted back to the previous version of Foxit Reader and everything is back to normal. I do not want to disable the Firefox plugin as I need it to view other PDF files in other sites.

Thank you again for your prompt response.

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    Many thanks for your report and Sorry for this inconvenience. The issue"unable to open PDF file from hotmail in firefox browser" has been reproduced in Firefox. I will forward this issue to our developer team for further processing.

Currently, please try other browser like IE to open your hotmail message or try to disable firefox plugin in your fiefox browser before you open PDF file in hotmail.
    To disable firefox plugin ,please go to "Tools"menu in firefox borwser>"Add-ons">"Plugins">please disable "foxit reader plugin for Mozilla" there.

Leave a comment:

• silkphoenix
    started a topic Bug The Latest Foxit Reader conflict with Hotmail

The Latest Foxit Reader conflict with Hotmail

I downloaded the new Foxit Reader yesterday morning with the Firefox plug-in enabled. Since then, my Hotmail could not be used, I cannot open/delete/compose anything while in Hotmail. I revert back to the older version 5.1.4.0104 and everything is back to normal.

Does anyone know if Foxit is planning an update to fix this problem?

Any suggestions/comments are much appreciated. Thank you.

PS: Hotmail does work with the new Foxit Reader version while using IE or Chrome, but not Firefox.
Working...
X