Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is any way my fiend and i work at same time on same pdf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is any way my fiend and i work at same time on same pdf?

hi, my question is if me and my friend can place typewriter notes on same pdf at same time, i mean, we have to write annotation on 1000 pages pdf and want to work on it at same time.

I dont want to split pdf, if foxit cant do this do you know another application i can do that?

thanx in advance

Hi wallyhenderson,

I would encourage you and your friend to try with the "Shared Review" option in Foxit PhantomPDF. PhantomPDF is free to try out for 30 days. You may download it from Foxit website: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

Shared Review: ØAllows document owners to share a document with others to gather feedback/comments from reviewers through internal server, emails or SharePoint. (Available in Phantom)
    ØEnable users to join a shared review and send back the feedback or comments. (Available in Reader and Phantom)
    •Shared Review allows multiple users to add and view comments on a single document in real time. PhantomPDF Business can initiate shared reviews; Phantom (both Standard and Business), Reader, and MobilePDF Business can participate.
    •To start a shared review, click on Share > Send for Shared Review > Collect comments on an internal server.

Comment

Working...
    X