Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to open the same document in two tabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
    CraigS26 ,After you having checked the option 'Allow multiple instances' under File -- Preferences --Documents,please make sure to click on "OK" button to save the setting.
    Then each PDF file will be opened in a stand-alone Foxit PhantomPDF window when you double click on them one by one.
    For details,please refer to the animated gif file below:
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss...gS26/howto.gif
    Thanks Lisa_lee! This really helped me!

Comment

Originally posted by Doris Wang View Post

The feature has been escalated to our development team for resolution. We will work on it. Thanks for the post.
      Hello, I was wondering if this feature is still under consideration and if there is a timeline for it? Thanks!

Comment

dwilliams

The feature is still under consideration, let me add your vote to our team, and remind them to add the new feature asap. ID#PHANTOM-4121.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
          dwilliams

The feature is still under consideration, let me add your vote to our team, and remind them to add the new feature asap. ID#PHANTOM-4121.
          lyndi_wu great, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
            dwilliams

Could you please add my vote lyndi_wu , to introducing a 'new tab' feature? ?
            1. I cannot seem to right click on recent documents.
            2. To open a new document, I need to go to file in folder.
            3. Adobe Acrobat currently offers the split tab, and it's much simpler.

Comment

Fionn

Your vote has been added to ID#PHANTOM-4121 as well.
              For open a copy, you may go to File->Recent Documents, then right-click on the name of the file and choose "Open a copy". I've included a screenshot as attachment. Please check it and see if it helps. Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	Open a copy.png
Views:	72
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	188597

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
                Fionn

Your vote has been added to ID#PHANTOM-4121 as well.
                For open a copy, you may go to File->Recent Documents, then right-click on the name of the file and choose "Open a copy". I've included a screenshot as attachment. Please check it and see if it helps. Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	Open a copy.png
Views:	72
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	188597
                Is this a Phantom feature, or just Foxit PDF editor?

Comment

Fionn, The "open a copy" option is available since version 9 of Foxit PhantomPDF. Any further questions or concerns, please contact us again at any time.

Comment

Working...
                  X