X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    Originally posted by kawkawk1234

How do I fix this? Am I banned? It seems like it's only on certain subs since this submission went through.
    kawkawk1234 ,We never ban your account,so there is no problem with your forum account (kawkawk1234). If you still receive any error message when you tried to submit post on our forum,please help to take a screenshot of the error message for us and also help to use the licecap tool to generate an animated gif that shows your whole process:
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)
    If you can not upload the screenshots and .gif animated file on forum,please send them to [email protected] (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Fleurrose
    replied
    Originally posted by kawkawk1234

How do I fix this? Am I banned? It seems like it's only on certain subs since this submission went through.
    usa today protonmail
    I think maybe It's because of links that you post
    Last edited by Fleurrose; 12-14-2019, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• forums.adm
    replied
    Quite possibly somnething is triggering mod_security, or other security software. Check with your hosts. They may need to amend rules.

Leave a comment:

• dma_k
    started a topic Error when posting to the forum

Error when posting to the forum

Dear Forum administrators,

When I post reply to this forum, I get this error.

Firefox v56, Network log contains no HTTP errors.
Working...
X