Is there any way to convert this page using PDF Foxit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to convert this page using PDF Foxit

Hi, is there any way to convert this page https://livestream.com/etvzone/brownsvscolts into pdf and still keep all the text in the special offer part? Converting the whole page is easy but the special offer on my page only can be viewed completely by scrolling. Thanks in advance!

@josephredmond415

Please refer to this link: http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/foru...t-for-customer

Thank you.

Comment

I AM ALSO PROBLEM to convert pdf files to docs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Nelson View Post
        I AM ALSO PROBLEM to convert pdf files to docs.
        Do you mean converting pdf files to Microsoft docs? Could you please describe the issue you encountered in detail so we can better understand and further advise, thank you.

Comment

I am also facing this problems

Comment

Dear All,there is no way to convert the invisible texts which are included the special offer part into the converted PDF file.
            For this situation,I have submitted the suggestion"Support to convert the invisible texts which are included in drop-down box in webpage into the converted PDF file"as
            new feature to our internal feature system for our product marketing's further reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-9182.

Comment

There's a better way: Just export your file with your PDF software, such as FoxitPhantomPDF. With Foxit PhantomPDF, you can convert PDF files to formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Here's what to do. Select FILE > Export, or click CONVERT > To MS Office, To HTML, or To Other WalgreensListens.
              Last edited by Bernice98; 04-16-2019, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X