Foxit Reader traditional Chinese Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Reader traditional Chinese Translation

In previous edition, 2.4.1.0609, I saw that "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese" are both supported in Mac edition. Now, the newest edition 4.0 only support "Simplified Chinese". Why? Did you receive any threatening from China?

It's no problem for me to use English interface but "Traditional Chinese" interface is still my first priority.

The version 4 is redesigned and the interface has been changed. Currently, Traditional Chinese version is not available yet, I will report it as suggestion to our PM team for future evaluation, suggestion id:MACLNX-10044, hope it will be implemented in future.

Comment

In previous edition, 2.4.1.0609, I saw that "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese" are both supported in Mac edition. Now, the newest edition 4.0 only support "Simplified Chinese". Why? Did you receive any threatening from China?
      It's no problem for me to use English interface but "Traditional Chinese" interface is still my first priority.
      I don't think it's anything related to politics, I think it's simply technical issue. Just to mention about Traditional Chinese language, I also speak a little bit in this one, because of my relative, who live in China. And when I was getting some online language courses on Preply website - I've noticed that a lot of tutors give lessons and online courses mostly in Traditional Chinese. It seems like it's pretty important thing for this nation.
      Last edited by joshua5RB; 09-30-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

joshua5RB

You're right that it has nothing to do with politics. We've already forwarded the feedback about supporting Traditional Chinese UI to Foxit internal features tracking for Product team's processing. Suggestion ID#: MACLNX-10044.

Comment

Working...
        X