Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsican localization for Foxit PDF Reader

Hello,

I'm interested in localizing Foxit PDF Reader in Corsican.

Please can you add add it as available language on Multi-language Translation System website?

Thanks,
    Patriccollu.

Patriccollu

Thank you for choosing Foxit as your pdf solution. Your request has been submitted to our PM team, they will consider it in future version. Request ID#PHANTOM-15776.

Comment

Thank you lyndi_wu for your answer and action. How can I monitor the status of request 15776?

Comment

Patriccollu ID#PHANTOM-15776 has been submitted to our team checking, any update we will inform you. thanks.

Comment

Hello lyndi_wu amanda_liang
          I hope that you are well! Please can you tell me what is the current status for this request?
          Thanks,
          Patriccollu.

Comment

Patriccollu The request is charged by DEV team and has no update for now. Please kindly note that the new request has to go through some phases: evaluate, analysis, developed then test . It needs some time. We will follow it and inform you once get any updates. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Thanks for your reply amanda_liang . Does that mean that the current status is Evaluation? Or another one?
              Patriccollu.

Comment

Patriccollu

The current status for the case is Evaluation, it needs more time on market analysis and evaluation. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X