Persian/Farsi Language file for Foxit PDF Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persian/Farsi Language file for Foxit PDF Editor

Hi, How can I add my translated file to Multi-language Translation System website?
    There isn't any chance to login after sign up.

Screenshots from Persian/Farsi language:

Last edited by Radmehr; 09-17-2021, 01:06 PM.

Radmehr , Please click on Sign in on the top right coner to sign into Foxit Multi-language Translation System.Howerver,it must be mentioned that there is still not any way for you upload thePersian/Farsi Language file that you have translated to our multi-language translation system yet since this system still doesn't provide a portal for accepting the Persian/Farsi Language file yet.
    Regarding your request,I have submitted the suggestion "add Persian support in foxit language translation" as a new feature request with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-5978,so that it may be considered in future version.
    Attached Files

Comment

@Lisa_lee
      Thanks. I tried to sign in after register before but it shows this Error:
      Code:
      Username or password incorrect!
      I tried tore-register or recovery password but it was useless.

Comment

Radmehr ,We apologize for the trouble. We have reported this issue to Foxit Multi-language system web master for fixing and our web master also has set a initial password for your account,please check your inbox to find the account information.

Comment

Radmehr ,We apologize for the trouble. We have reported this issue to Foxit Multi-language system webmaster for fixing and our webmaster also has set an initial password for your account,please check your inbox to find the account information.

Comment

@Lisa_lee
            Thanks, Lisa_lee.
            I checked Translation System but it has some problems for some languages like Arabic, Persian and ....
            for exmaple: some strings need to changed for size width.

There is "My Language Package" way to upload langauge file. but it needs to Rename Phantom to Foxit PDF Editor 11.0.1.49938 and add Persian/Farsi Language.

Comment

Radmehr

Thank you for your feedback. Would you please help make screenshots to show the strings need to changed for size width?

We have submitted the issue that adding Foxit PDF Editor/Reader 11 in the "My Language Package" page, but since Persian/Farsi is not supported by our program, it will not add to this website currently, when they are supported by our program, they will be added in the Multi-language Translation System website.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
                Radmehr
                Thank you for your feedback. Would you please help make screenshots to show the strings need to changed for size width?
                We have submitted the issue that adding Foxit PDF Editor/Reader 11 in the "My Language Package" page, but since Persian/Farsi is not supported by our program, it will not add to this website currently, when they are supported by our program, they will be added in the Multi-language Translation System website.
                sorry, I don't remember them because I changed them again and again for best result. this feature is very important because I found this problem for arabic and Hebrew Languages, too.
                Please support persian/Farsi language for Foxit PDF Editor interface. It's not hard when you support Arabic language.

Comment

It has been forwarded to our PM team for future evaluation, suggestion ID:PHANTOM-16230, hope it will be considered in future.

Comment

Working...
                  X