X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note on the multilingualism of Foxit applications

Have a nice day,
    a note on the multilingualism of Foxit applications:
    Some parts of Foxit Reaader/Editor remain in the original language, even when translated in the language file.

Examples:

Parts: "Activation".
    "FoxitUpdater_DLL"
    "SendCrashReport_DLL"
    "Signature_Dll"
    "Track_Review"
    For the Editor, in addition to the above:
    "FoxitBatchConvert_exe"
    "PageFormat_DLL"
    "PageOrganizer_DLL"
    "WordProcessor_DLL"
    These linguistically non-functional parts are increased by upgrading to a higher version, which is a step backwards.
    Tell me, what do we do about it?

FeRiPo Thanks for the feedback. May I know what's language did you set and Foxit remains some parts in the original language? And, what's version of Foxit PDF Editor/Foxit PDF Reader installed?

Comment

Have a nice day,amanda,
      the language is set to "Czech". Version: 12.0.0.12394.

Comment

FeRiPo, Would you please also send us some screenshots of the Foxit PDF Reader/Editor user interface to show us the non-functional parts that you mentioned? Did you download the Czech language from the following page:
        https://languages.foxit.com/

Look forward to your reply.
        Attached Files

Comment

Have a nice day,
          I have downloaded the Czech language from the above mentioned site (I am even creating it, see my nickname) and I am sending some screenshots as an example. The images with the text are just to illustrate that the given part is translated.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the information. I can replicate the issue and has escated the error to our development team for investigation with reported ID:QCPHANTOM-30641. We will keep you informed for any update.

Comment

Working...
            X